Meet Dr. Ron Will
For the better part of the last 24 years, Dr. Ronald Will has dedicated his life to making a difference in people’s lives through dentistry. With a strong commitment to dentistry and a never-ending dedication to his patients, Dr. Will works hard to provide each of his patients with the information, treatments, and care they deserve.
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry, Loma Linda, CA – Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 1986-1990
- Walla Walla College, College Place, WA – undergraduate studies, 1978 and 1984-1986
- Canadian Union College, Lacombe, Alberta, Canada – undergraduate studies, 1983-1984
- Mt. Ellis Academy, Bozeman, MT – high school diploma, 1974-1976
In order to provide his patients with a higher level of service, Dr. Will improves his skills through extended training in oral-systemic health. He is also active in the American Dental Association and the Washington State Dental Association.
- 2002–2012: owned Blue Mountain Dental Care, Walla Walla, WA
- 1991–2001: owned Ronald J. Will DDS, Redding, CA
- 2013: SonBridge Dental Clinic; helped with strategic planning and was a volunteer dentist for this free community dental clinic
- 2009: Walla Walla Valley Dental Society – secretary
- 2010-2013: parent volunteer on Senior Survival for the high school senior class at Walla Walla Valley Academy
- 1995-1999: Northern California Dental Society Foundation, board member
- 1994-1996: Palo Cedro Seventh-day Adventist Church, board member
- 1998-2001: Redding Adventist Academy, board member
- 1990: Loma Linda University class of 1990, vice president
- 1976: Mt. Ellis Academy Class of 1976, vice president
Dr. Will has participated in the Give Kids a Smile campaign and regularly donates his time at community clinics. He enjoys the emotional rewards in helping the underserved, and finds that by giving back to his community, he is truly blessed.
Family and Free Time
Dr. Will has been married to the love of his life, Karen, for 30 years. They have two children, Brett and Karli, who are presently pursuing their own educations in dentistry. When he’s not in the office, Dr. Will loves restoring cars, camping in the mountains, and spending time with family and friends.